The month of wedding planning package includes:
- Final planning meeting to obtain information about the wedding and determine how the couple would like the wedding to flow
- Preparation of a rehearsal and a wedding day timeline
- Vendor confirmation for the wedding day (4 weeks prior)
- Attendance and direction (coordinated with officiate) of the wedding rehearsal
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set-up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs, guest books, wedding favors, toasting glasses, serving sets, programs, seating cards, table numbers, etc.
- Attending, overseeing and directing the wedding ceremony and reception (up to 10 hours)
- Providing wedding emergency kit (Shout Wipes, hairspray, safety pins, Band-Aids, scissors, deodorant, straws, snacks, Static Guard, sewing kit, etc.)
- Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Making sure wedding ceremony areas are set-up as planned
- Making sure table numbers, place cards, programs, and wedding favors are correctly placed
- Assisting with handing out wedding flowers, pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
- Helping wedding party to get in place to walk down the aisle. Making sure flowers are held correctly, timing is perfect, wedding dress trains are straight, etc.
- Helping photographer get the wedding pictures you want, making sure family members are available and in place for the photographer
- Making sure wedding reception area is set-up as planned, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
- Making sure everything is running on schedule
- Making sure all vendors receive final payments, as needed
- Coordinating the collection of gifts received at wedding to be delivered to pre-arranged location
- Collecting guest books, cameras, personal items, etc. to be delivered to pre-arranged location
- Making sure transportation is running on time
- Preventing and fixing any problems that may arise during your wedding day, while helping you maintain a cool composure
- Providing a stress-free wedding day for the bride and groom!
**Please call or email Barefoot Beach Events for package pricing and a free consultation.